Since our establishment in 2005, Yörüksüt has embodied the true spirit of corporate social responsibility and adopted the highest standards of corporate citizenship. Our culture and values, service, integrity and taking personal responsibility for our actions, results and reputation are our ultimate goals. As a Dairy Factory with investments in many countries, we make a difference in the communities where we live and work by connecting people with employment opportunities. Given the country and region coverage of our employees, customers, suppliers and partners, we recognize the global reach of our business practices and public accountability.
Yörüksüt’s corporate social responsibility commitments have been established in four critical areas:
- Employees and People – We take our responsibilities seriously to protect, support and prepare employees for successful careers and to advocate on their behalf. Our work is focused on providing career opportunities and resources to the global workforce and setting an example in areas such as workplace safety, health, diversity, inclusion, education and development. We believe that our commitment to equal employment opportunity, the protection of human rights and continuous improvement is an opportunity for all and we are committed to it.
- Ethics – Yörüksüt is committed to doing the right thing, acting legally, ethically and reliably, meeting our regulatory obligations, and abiding by the letter and spirit of our business policies.
- Business—At Yörüksüt, we understand the need for all of us to work together to truly make an impact. That’s why we work to improve our communities and communities as a whole, by engaging in activities such as community service, philanthropy, and support for women and disadvantaged groups.
- Environment – Yörüksüt is aware of a shared responsibility to protect our planet. While our facilities and operations have a small ecological footprint, we reduce the environmental impact of our business through conservation, conservation and waste reduction practices.
At the core of our corporate social responsibility program is a set of fundamental policies that summarize our approach and guide our activities.
- Code of Business Conduct and Code of Conduct – Yörüksüt’s Code of Conduct provides mechanisms to avoid fraud or unethical behavior and promotes a culture of honesty and accountability. This policy sets out the responsibilities of our employees, including ensuring that our suppliers are aware of their obligation to conduct themselves legally and ethically.
- Globally, we treat all employees with dignity and respect and follow all laws and regulations regarding labor and human rights. Below are examples of the initiatives we have undertaken:
- Equal Employment Opportunity – It is Yörüksüt’s policy to protect the employment rights of applicants and employees, such as a person’s race, colour, gender, age, religion, national origin, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression and disability, and covers categories protected by other laws .
- Positive Action – Yörüksüt is committed to positive action to employ and develop women, minorities, the qualified disabled, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans and other protected veterans.
Accommodation Policy -This is Yörüksüt’s policy to comply with all applicable laws regarding the employment of people with disabilities. In line with this commitment, Yörüksüt’s policy is not to discriminate against qualified persons with disabilities regarding application procedures, hiring, advancement, discharge, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and employment privileges.
- Anti-Harassment Policy – Yörüksüt is committed to providing a harassment-free working environment. Therefore, Yörüksüt does not tolerate harassment of its employees or employees.
We are individually and collectively responsible for meeting our corporate social responsibility commitments. We encourage participation across our organization and continually advocate for it on behalf of the global workforce, working with external stakeholders to improve our workplace, contribute to the communities we serve, and ensure our actions are socially, ethically and environmentally responsible.